Complaint Review: Glamour Shots

• Reported By: kb2011 — Maspeth New York United States of America
Glamour Shots
2655 Richmond Avenue Staten Island, New York United States of America

Glamour Shots Complete Ripoffs Staten Island , New York

I went to get pregnancy pictures because I had a coupon of a free session at Glamour shots. This turned out to be completely a ripoff. Thinking that I was going there with a bargain, I made the biggest purchase of my life.

I went in there all excited, thinking the photographer knew what he was doing. He had pictures of models on a piece of paper and was copying their poses to demonstrate them for me to pose. After the session was done, my partner and I were shown on the computer, a slide show with music of all the pictures. Based on the package we selected, we had to pick three pictures out of seventy two that we liked while the sales lady stared at me dead in the eye, which caused me to feel pressured and not even give time to look at the pictures to decide carefully.

I decided that I would purchase a package with the dvd and three pictures that costed $600. It was non refundable even if we didn't get to see what or how our pictures came out. After we made the purchase I really thought about the cost of them and completely regretted it.

Once the pictures came, they are nice but for the amount of pictures and one dvd was not worth the money we spent on them. I still have the pictures tucked away in a box because I don't want to be reminded of the ridiculous cost. I feel guilty that I could have used some of that money to buy other things for the baby or at least had a lot more pictures for that price!

Ugh, I really want our money back. This makes me so sad until this day and my child is going to be one year old and I'm not thrilled to go get professional shots because of the lost money. Sigh.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glamour-Shots/Staten-Island-New-York-10314/Glamour-Shots-Complete-Ripoffs-Staten-Island-New-York-960265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glamour Shots