Complaint Review: Glass Dynamix

• Submitted: Sat, October 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: JGB — Warren New Jersey United States of America
Glass Dynamix
400 Windsor Drive, Englewood, NJ 07631 Englewood, New Jersey United States of America

Glass Dynamix Took my money but never delivered the product Englewood, New Jersey

I ordered a custom glass shower from Glass Dynamix. Frank (last name?) took the measurements and wroteup the order on Aug 27, 2012. He asked  me to pay $2358 for the entire order at the time of the order; unfortunately I wrote check for the full amount.

I called them on Sept 4, 2012 to check on the status. Frank became extremely belligerent and told me that it there when it gets there!! The installer finally showed upon Sept 7. However, the pieces would not fit. Apparently they had measured incorrectly!

Since that day I have had no contact from the company. I have sent them a certified letter,filed complaint with the BBB,  and with the New Jersey consumer protection agency.

I would strongly advise the reader to look elsewhere for your glass needs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glass-Dynamix/Englewood-New-Jersey-07631/Glass-Dynamix-Took-my-money-but-never-delivered-the-product-Englewood-New-Jersey-954568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glass Dynamix