Complaint Review: Glass Dynamix

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: A. — Teaneck New Jersey United States of America
Glass Dynamix
203 Nedellic Drive Saddle brook, New Jersey United States of America

Glass Dynamix It's all glass, J & L glass, all glass services, JL Glass, Frank, who I now know his name is Joel Tobia is a crook who stole my money and is using a false address for his business. Saddle brook, New Jersey

Glass Dynamix does not operate under the address on the receipt. I checked and the correct address is 203 Nedellic drive in saddle brook. He's using the address of an old employee. I went to the address and he doesn't live there. I met a black woman who said there was no frank living there but I saw the glass truck and it had a different name. I googled the name on the truck and the phone number and it sent me to an address in saddle brook. I went to that address and saw another truck and I saw the car he drives in he driveway. I then saw frank, Joel come outside and I drove away. He is a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glass-Dynamix/Saddle-brook-New-Jersey-07663/Glass-Dynamix-Its-all-glass-J-L-glass-all-glass-services-JL-Glass-Frank-who-I-now-959777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glass Dynamix