Complaint Review: Glass Protection Solutions and or Protect My Glass

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Mohamed — Toronto Ontario Canada
Glass Protection Solutions and or Protect My Glass
71 Strada Drive, Unit 13 Toronto (WoodBridge), Ontario United States of America

Glass Protection Solutions and or Protect My Glass Glass Protection Solutions liars, fraud, con, fake, do not trust them. No good people. Not good Canadians. They take money for nothing! Toronto (WoodBridge) , Ontario

Do NOT deal with Glass Protection Solutions and or Protect My Glass in Toronto Ontario Canada.

They claim to sell an Israeli made product not from Canada or the USA. As a Muslim they did not tell me that. But as a new Canadian, I am tolerant to this.

I had Glass Protection Solutions and or Protect My Glass do my store this spring. I paid for a 3 ply 12 mil security film and all they installed was a 4 mil safety film. I paid a lot for this and they refuse to compensate me for my loss. I called the Handy Company in Israel, I sent letters to both companies and nobody is taking responsibility.

In a phone call The Hanita Coatings company says that S.T.M. Window films of Montreal Quebec is their distributor and Hanita does not do business with Glass Protection Solutions and or Protect My Glass so what do I have on my windows?

Joe and Diane Derusso are not to be trusted. The nice man at Apex said that some of the images and wording on Glass Protection Solutions and or Protect My Glass is from another companies website and its not even theirs The man who's name is Dean says that Glass Protection Solutions have a very bad reputation in Toronto and are connected to the Toronto Mofia which controls most of the construction projects. Joe and Diane are thieves and liars.

I am getting the run around, Joe and Diane dont return my calls or letters. I had Apex come out and remove the 4mil film and they said that when they tested the film Glass Protection Solutions and or Protect My Glass installed and it was a 2 mil window tint and they think that the clear tint Joe installed was from China worth $1.00 psf and I paid $15.00 psf. That is criminal.

I am too small of a business to sue these bad people, and I need glass protection. Glass Protection Solutions and or Protect My Glass is a rip-off, stay away from them.

Mohamed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glass-Protection-Solutions-and-or-Protect-My-Glass/Toronto-WoodBridge-Ontario-L4L-5V8/Glass-Protection-Solutions-and-or-Protect-My-Glass-Glass-Protection-Solutions-liars-frau-955694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glass Protection Solutions and or Protect My Glass