Complaint Review: Glass Protection Solutions

• Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: A.S. — Internet United States of America
Glass Protection Solutions
71 Strada Drive, Unit 13 Woodbridge, Ontario United States of America

Glass Protection Solutions Tony Davis, Joe DiRuscio, Daiana DiRuscio, InVision Hypnosis & Integrated Therapies business based on lies and deception Woodbridge , Ontario Canada

In my capacity as security officer in the Technical Services Branch of the military I was made the duty of finding bullet proof and bomb proof foils for windows because of the security sitution in my country.  I looked into Glass Protection Solutions as one company in Canada.  The website for this company is ww.protectmyglass.com  http://www.protectmyglass.com/

My first findings were good.  But as I asked more questions like what is your testing and where do you make your product, the story started changing.  First it was from Canada.  Then it was from the United States.   They told me they could do big projects and then they could tell me none.  And they promised the product works but would give me no testing when the website says all testing is available.

Now my suspision and curiosity is aroused and I undertake an investigation.

What do I find?   I find that Glass Protection Services is indeed trying to sell me product from Israel from Hanita and Al-Sorag under disguise of being from Canada and the United States.  These people are trying to sell me foils from Israel knowing the trouble Israel is making in my country!  I was outraged upon this finding.

In my dealing with the company I had communication with Joe DiRusio and Tony Davis who give me big assurances.  It was all lies.

Then, what I find is truly amazing.  A partner in the company is a woman named Daiana DiRuscio who says she does mental therapies.  On her promotional materials she says she does hpynotizing and looking into past lifes.   Her company is even called this!  InVision Hypnosis & Integrated Therapies.  See for yourself here -

ca.linkedin.com/pub/daiana-diruscio/20/984/b56

ca.linkedin.com/pub/daiana-diruscio/20/984/b56

So not only is she lying about her security foils and selling Israeli product saying it is from Canada and the United States, she is practicing occult and witchcraft to do it!

I warn all people of this false deception of Joe DiRusio and Tony Davis and Daiana DiRuscio.  There business is based on lies and deception and even witchcraft.   By my honor this is true.

First Lieutenant A.S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glass-Protection-Solutions/Woodbridge-Ontario-L4L-5V8/Glass-Protection-Solutions-Tony-Davis-Joe-DiRuscio-Daiana-DiRuscio-InVision-Hypnosis--957739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glass Protection Solutions