expert

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Talent Oregon
Glasses To Go
2352 Poplar Dr Medford, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone: 541-772-2895
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Glasses To Go, They still have my glasses & they are out of business, Medford Oregon

I ordered my glasses & paid for them in the summer, I even went back to check on them several times. They finally found them a few months ago & measured my eyes & said they'd be ready in a week. When I called they no longer answered their phone. Finally I decided to drive the 15 miles one way to find out what was going on & they are obviously out of business. They still have my glasses somewhere that I paid for & never received. No one let me know they were going out of business only that they had someone that wasn't competent working there earlier & that's why they couldn't find my glasses but I was assured that the owner was now working on them for me.

Sue
Talent, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glasses-To-Go/Medford-Oregon-97540/Glasses-To-Go-They-still-have-my-glasses-they-are-out-of-business-Medford-Oregon-422656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glasses To Go