Complaint Review: GlassesUSA.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Sherman Oaks California
GlassesUSA.com
www.GlassesUSA.com Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

GlassesUSA.com Shady, and I ain't talking about their glasses. Brooklyn New York

*Author of original report: GlassesUSA.com

I ordered some glasses from these guys with extra fast fedex shipping. They still have not even sent it. I tried reaching customer service, and they gave me a timeframe to go by with regards to how they procces orders. Well that timeline ended a long time ago. They do not respond to any of my e-mails anymore. I asked about the status of the late package that hasn't even been sent a second time and have not heard back. I email them everyday. I've asked them to cancel and refund my order. They have not done so.

Normally I can roll with lifes puches but this is probably the third such company in the last month that has ripped me off in such a fashion. I am fed up, FTC needs to start doing what they are paid too and end companies like this. Not to mention that they refused to tell me they were Isreali owned when I got curious about the foreign transaction fee, just seems to make them look even shadier. Just wanna get the info out there so people can make an informed decision instead of the mistake I did.

Endthedmv
Sherman Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2009 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlassesUSAcom/Brooklyn-New-York/GlassesUSAcom-Shady-and-I-aint-talking-about-their-glasses-Brooklyn-New-York-443279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlassesUSA.com

GlassesUSA.com

AUTHOR: Endthedmv - (U.S.A.)

I just found out it got shipped, from a foreign country where some things were happening that prevented the parcel to be shipped on time. So now my fears are gone. I got conformation that it was shipped. I have no doubt that the glasses will be nice. So I am no longer convinced of what I mentioned earlier, but I think that they should have been more clear about their location, I did ask.