Complaint Review: GlassesUSA.com

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: PRS1 — Duluth Georgia
, Select State/Province USA

GlassesUSA.com Worst service on the web New Tork New York

I ordered a pair of glasses and filled out all the info. They "lost" the prescription, and the customer service person said he couldn't fix it, but he took the correction and I emailed it to the address he gave me. After a few hours, I had not been contacted and there was no update in my order. I called to cancel and the rep complied after a few tries. He then told me that he couldn't give me a confirmation, but it was done. I kept checking the site to see if the order was canceled and nothing. Later in the afternoon, I was contacted about the prescription again and again asked to have the order canceled because they couldn't get it together. They then again told he it was canceled, but they couldn't provide any confirmation because "it takes time". I may never get my money back from these thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlassesUSAcom/Select-StateProvince/GlassesUSAcom-Worst-service-on-the-web-New-Tork-New-York-1133297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlassesUSA.com