- Report: #844998
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: GlassesUsa
GlassesUsa Read the Fine Print on Their Return Policy, Internet
- Although their website says "In the event that you don't like your glasses or for any other reason - you can easily exchange them for any other product, receive store credit in full or 50% refund". Their actual return policy is not exactly as they state. I ordered 2 pairs of glasses, with the second one being free under one of their promotions. I gave the wrong prescription (my fault) and asked for the lenses to be exchanged. They refused to make the exchange on the second pair due to the fine print of the return policy. Be aware!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlassesUsa/internet/GlassesUsa-Read-the-Fine-Print-on-Their-Return-Policy-Internet-844998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.