- Report: #770072
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Glen Lyles
Glen Lyleskissimmee, Florida United States of America
Glen Lyles Scammed me! Signed two contracts with me and got me to invest $5,000 and never came through! Scammed! kissimmee, Florida
*Consumer Comment: Glen Lyles was not guilty all along
*Consumer Comment: Manser is Curtis Brown
*Consumer Comment: Concerned Citizen II Looking Hard for the Smoking Gun
*Consumer Comment: Curtis Brown DBA: Curtis Brown USA LLC & Tycoon Group LLC - Seeking Information
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Curtis Brown appears as Curtis Brown and still lies
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Tycoon Group Responds
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Curtis Brown/ The Tycoon Group using an alias to lie again
*Consumer Comment: Robert Rowe Falls Hard
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Curtis Brown/ The Tycoon Group still lying using an alias
*Consumer Comment: Robert Rowe Answers the Big Question or Does He
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Curtis Brown using another alias Steve Peterson
*Consumer Comment: Robert Rowe in Big Trouble with Credit Card Company
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Exhibits D, F, G
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Curtis Brown/ The Tycoon Group alias Steve Peterson
*Consumer Comment: 4 Pinocchios for Robert Rowe
*Consumer Comment: Another Curtis Brown and The Tycoon Group alias ?
*Consumer Comment: Curtis Brown and The Tycoon Group
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am Glen Lyles
*Author of original report: Update--Uninvolved Parties
*Author of original report: More people scammed by Glen Lyles The Craigslist Phishing Scam!
*Author of original report: Glen Lyles RE: For the Record
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Glen Lyles Has Never Ripped Anyone Off
Jim (who owns Sopadilla holdings) had no idea who I was, so how did he sign this contract?
He didn't. He also didn't know Glen Lyles very well at all, after Glen told me made up stories of how Jim would fly him around in his personal jet and that he had been there several times, that Jim was a "great guy" and a "friend". According to Jim Glen had contacted him outta nowhere and was going to get Jim ******* to do a total remodel of his resort Coconut Cay Resort and Marina in Marathon, Fl. Glen Lyles needed someone to put up $5,000 for a "document fee". That person was me and I was to get $15,000 back in 10 days, in addition to a route with LeVai Water.
It's been one story after another and the longest waiting game for me and my family. Do not invest any money with this guy, he will not come through for you and I was an idiot to trust him to begin with. [continued below]....
IRREVOCABLE FEE PAYMENT AGREEMENT
1. We, Jim Rhyne principle of Sapodilla Holdings L.L.C. dba Coconut Cay Resort, with full corporate responsibility, so deem this is a binding Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement for and on behalf of ENTER YOUR LEGAL NAME AND ADDRESS (beneficiary), will disburse the fee stated in clause 2 from the monies due as outlined in the agreement between Sapodilla Holdings and Glen Lyles, dated 1/25/2011 upon ******* from Tycoon Group, L.L.C.
2. Private Placement Document Fees: $15,000.00
3. The fee shall be paid via direct wire transfer, to the beneficiary banking account, namely :
Bank Name :
Bank Address :
Account No. :
We, or our assigns, further irrevocably undertake to make the payment in full to the above stated sole Beneficiary from the proceeds due Glen Lyles as outlined in the agreement between Lyles & Sapodilla Holdings L.L.C.
This document embodies all the terms and condition agreed upon between the parties hereto and supersedes and cancels in all respects all previous representation warranties promises Agreements and undertakings (if any) between the parties hereto whether such be written or oral and no amendment or other variation of this document shall be binding unless the same is duly effected ** an instrument in writing signed ** both the parties hereto.
Agreed and accepted, on 2/26/2011
** Jim Rhyne, Sapodilla Holdings:_____________________________
** Glen Lyles:____________________________________________ __
Agreed and accepted, on
I was also invited to a warehouse under the name of LeVai Water, which Glen Lyles also promised to me a route, signed a contract for that as well.
Independent Factory Route Sales Representative Agreement
THIS INDEPENDENT ROUTE SALES AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") made and entered into on 2/26/2011 ** and between (the "Independent Factory Route Sales Representative"), an individual & LeVai Water
W I T N E S E T H:
WHEREAS, the Employee is willing to enter into this Agreement As and Independent Route Sales Representative with the Company upon the conditions and terms herein set forth;
NOW THEREFORE, for the valuable consideration set forth in this Agreement and intending to be legally bound, the Employee and the Company mutually promise and agree as follows:
1. Position and Duties.
During the time this Agreement is in effect, the Company will employ the Independent Factory Route Sales Representative and the Independent Factory Sales Representative. The Independent Factory Sales Representative will devote his/her time and attention to, and will use his best energies and abilities in the performance of, his duties and responsibilities in servicing and delivering company products to company accounts, engaging in promotions. This position entitles the Independent Route Sales Representative to the following exclusive territory:
Orange Ave North to I4 & South to Sand Lake Rd to Alafaya Trail East
John Young Pky North to Hwy 50 & South to Sand Lake Rd to Dr. Philips Blvd
2. Compensation and Incentives.
Independent Route Sales Representative will offer suggested pricing as outlined in the pricing sheet and will keep the difference between the Factory Price and the Wholesale price provided to the Route Sales Wholesale Accounts;
Company will from time to time offer promotions to grow sales and the Route Sales Representative will use this special pricing for these purposes only
4. Non-Competition. Independent Factory Route Sales Representative shall not, directly or indirectly, acting alone or in conjunction with others:
A. Request any customers of any business then being conducted ** the Company to curtail or cancel their business with the Company;
B. Solicit, canvass or accept any business or transaction for any other person, firm or corporation or business similar to the business of the Company, from any past or existing customers of the Company;
C. Induce, or attempt to influence, any employee of the Company to terminate employment with the Company or to enter into any employment or other business relationship with any other person (including the Independent Factory Sales Representative), firm or corporation; or
D. Act or conduct themselves in any manner which is contrary to the best interests of the Company.
The Independent Factory Route Sales Representative recognizes that this is his/her own business and agrees to act in the best interest of the company and his/her own business
5. Trade Secrets/Confidential Information. The Independent Factory Sales Representative agrees that he will not at any time or in any manner divulge, disclose or communicate to any person, firm or corporation any trade, technical or technological secrets; any details of the Company's organization or business affairs, its manner of operation, its plans, processes, and/or other data; any names of past or present customers of the Company; or any other information relating to the business of the Company, without regard to whether all of the foregoing matters will be deemed confidential, material, or important. With respect to the foregoing, the Independent Factory Route Sales Representative here** stipulates and agrees that the same are confidential, material, and important, and any breach of this Paragraph 5 will adversely affect the business of the Company, its effective and successful management, and its inherent good will.
6. Assignment. The Independent Rout Sales Representative may sell or assign his or her route any time he wishes to do so either to the Company or to a qualified individual or corporation.
7. Entire Agreement, Amendment. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the contracted employment of the Independent Factory Route Sales Representative ** the Company and shall be deemed to supersede and cancel any other written agreements between the parties hereto relating to the transactions herein contemplated. No representation, inducement or condition set forth herein has been made or relied upon ** any party. This Agreement may be amended, modified or waived only ** an instrument in writing signed ** the Independent Factory Sales Representative and an authorized executive officer of the Company.
8. General. The headings of the Articles and Paragraphs of this Agreement are for the convenience of reference and not to be used to interpret or construe any provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with and governed ** the laws of [Florida].
20 Accounts will be provided along with initial inventory for each account. The Route Sales Representative will receive additional compensation as outlined in the Fee Agreement. Additional accounts will be provided for growth at no additional charge, however inventory will be paid for ** the Independent Route Sales Owner
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement on the date first above written.
NAME OF INDEPENDENT FACTORY Route SALES REPRESENTATIVE
NAME OF CONTRACTED EMPLOYER
Le Vai Water
Independent Factory Sales Representative Signature:
Title: Independent Factory Route Sales Representative, United States
Le Vai Water
*****slist complaint on Glen Lyles (before he marked it as spam and had it removed)
Date: 2011-06-24, 9:33PM
Glen Lyles is the name he goes ** but his real name is Anthony McGaddee 561-400-9956 he uses multiple other numbers as well. I paid him for a vending location, guess what you cant sell anything there. He will give you the run around and will not give your money back when he cannot find you a vendor location. BEWARE of this crook. Well he ripped me off of 400.00 that is grand theft so hopefully he gets what he deserves. I am pressing charges but I want people to know he is looking for victims on *****slist.
I have reported him to the FBI internet crimes division and am in the process of filing a lawsuit/pressing charges. I advise you do the same if he takes your money too, or he will continue to offer a "Field Of Dreams" come true.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glen-Lyles/kissimmee-Florida-/Glen-Lyles-Scammed-me-Signed-two-contracts-with-me-and-got-me-to-invest-5000-and-never-770072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)