Complaint Review: GlenCara Irish Jewelry

• Reported By: brianna_doyle — Chicago Illinois United States of America
GlenCara Irish Jewelry

GlenCara Irish Jewelry CHARGED ME THREE TIMES internet, Internet

Hello,

I ordered from Glen Cara on Sunday night. I bought one claddagh ring costing me $44.40. After my purchase I got an email stating that I paid them over $133 dollars! I got a email stating my ONE ring was shipped so there is no reason why they should have charged me not once but twice over.  I have called countless times and only reach the voice mail even when I call during the hours of operation. I have emailed but it has taken them forever to respond to my one email and I would like this issue resolved quickly. Plus the "4 day shipping promise" has not taken place. I'm just hoping this isnt a fraud all together! Be cautious when buying from this place, it seems as if they are out to get your money and could care less about the costumer. Best wishes!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlenCara-Irish-Jewelry/internet/GlenCara-Irish-Jewelry-CHARGED-ME-THREE-TIMES-internet-Internet-1024916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlenCara Irish Jewelry