Complaint Review: GlenCara Irish Jewelry

• Submitted: Sun, March 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: Suebee — Stratford Connecticut
GlenCara Irish Jewelry

GlenCara Irish Jewelry Ordered custom ring, never received and won't respond to me. Internet

Let me start by saying this is my second purchase from Glencara. The first, about 2 years
ago, went very well. This order is a nightmare and I spent 10 x as much. I ordered a wedding
band made for my fianc in mid Feb. ring has not arrived, emails go unanswered and
no one picks up the phone during their business hours. I went to check on my order and I see
a packing slip dated March 12th but no shipping info. I'm getting married in 2 weeks and I don't
have a ring for him. I have just disputed the credit card charge and will have to look elsewhere
I guess. Terrible custom service and it looks like I've been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlenCara-Irish-Jewelry/internet/GlenCara-Irish-Jewelry-Ordered-custom-ring-never-received-and-wont-respond-to-me-Inter-1037608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlenCara Irish Jewelry