Complaint Review: Glencara Irish Collection

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: Suzanne — Memphis Tennessee
Glencara Irish Collection
Internet USA

Glencara Irish Collection Failure to deliver product after multiple inquiries Gatway Ireland

I ordered 2 rings in December 22, 2013. They contacted me by e mail January 18 asking for my phone number and time zone which I sent them. They never called me so I sent them a check which was cashed February 12.

I sent inquiries about the status of my order February 16, April 5 and April 1. For each of these I got the same automated reply telling me to expect a reply within one week.  No promised reply was ever received.

I have called over there  (midnight to 8am, pacific daylight time) and have only gotten a recording telling me to call during their business hours, which it is.  In the last e mail I sent them I told them to either send me the rings or return my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glencara-Irish-Collection/internet/Glencara-Irish-Collection-Failure-to-deliver-product-after-multiple-inquiries-Gatway-Irel-1140147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glencara Irish Collection