Complaint Review: Glencara Irish Jewelry Sales

• Reported By: KeRippeon — Thurmont Maryland United States of America
Glencara Irish Jewelry Sales

Glencara Irish Jewelry Sales RIP OFF Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Order

*Author of original report: As stated before

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sorry for the delay

*Author of original report: Not True

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Out of Stock Item

I placed an order with Glencara on 11/24/12 for a ring and necklace - $100 purchase. On 11/26/12 I received an email claiming my items had shipped. Days passed before I received another email (12/2/12) saying my items were on "back order" and that my items would be shipped by 12/12/12. I then received yet another email (12/9/12) saying it would be 4 MORE WEEKS before they could ship me my items. It is now January and I have received no word from the company and still don't have my items. I plan to take immediate action against the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glencara-Irish-Jewelry-Sales/internet/Glencara-Irish-Jewelry-Sales-RIP-OFF-Internet-994381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glencara Irish Jewelry Sales

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Order

Hello,

Please confirm your order number so I can check with the stock department for you. Thank you.

As stated before

AUTHOR: KeRippeon - (United States of America)

I have intact put "urgent" in the title of all of my emails and as stated above and in my emails, I want to know EXACTLY when my items will be shipped, if you can give me a date I will continue to wait and if you can't produce one then I expect a FULL refund for the 100 dollars I spent on gifts I wasnt able to give my loved ones. Thanks.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sorry for the delay

Hello,
Again we are sorry for the delay, there is a backlog in emails, please put 'Urgent' in your email title to us, so we can respond to you.

As stated in our emails you are more then welcome to cancel the order and be refunded at any stage. Please let us know if this is what you want, or if you want to continue to wait for your order.

Not True

AUTHOR: KeR - (United States of America)

If my items had to be made a certain way it should have specified on the website. Also, why did I receive an email saying my items shipped when they never did? Unprofessional. I have emailed your company several times asking when you were going to ship my items and that if I couldn't get a specific date I would like a refund and have received no word back. But yet, you have time to reply to this report. Un-pro-fessional.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Out of Stock Item

AUTHOR: Glencara.com - (Ireland)

We are sorry to hear of the negative experience received by this customer. We try
to ensure cases like this are kept to a minimum but unfortunately they can happen. See below our policy statement and response to this particular case. To see genuine stories of peoples
experiences with Glencara, see our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Glencara-Irish-Collection/284705344282?sk=app_2373072738

The item ordered is a non stock item and has to be made to order.
We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused and for the delay in fulfilling your order.
Unfortunately the goldsmith has let us down and had not met the original order deadline due to unforeseen circumstances.

We assure you will receive your order. You will receive an e-mail when it ships.  We are again very sorry for this delay.

If you have any questions or concerns, we would love to hear from
you, please e-mail us at sales@glencara.com or call us toll free
on 1866 567 7451  3.00am-11.00am
EST or you can leave a voicemail if calling outside that time