• Report: #1119239

• Reported By: Robert — Ridgewood New Jersey
Glencara
Galway,, Select State/Province Ireland

Glencara Jewelery Galway, Ireland

I ordered a ring for my daughter, which arrived beyond the date promised, but somewhat promptly. It was supposed to have a birthstone in the ring, but the birthstone was missing and just a hole is there.

I have called and left NO LESS THAN 10 - 12 messages DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS (despite the fact that the voice mail ALWAYS says ... "you have called outside of our business hours") and have also used their onlinen form and emailed no less than 10 - 12 times each.

I HAVE RECEIVED NO REPLY over the past 3 weeks.

I was simply looking to replace the faulty ring. On their website there is a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ... and it says that US RESIDENTS CAN MAIL THE PRODUCT TO THEIR US ADDRESS for convenience, but there is NO ADDRESS in the US LISTED. I am also afraid it I just mail the product back to their Ireland address that I may never see it or my money back.

RIP OFF!!! And HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ... actually NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Had anyone had the courtesy to reply we would have simply exchanged the bad of a good ... and been done ... This is unreal!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glencara/Galway-Select-StateProvince/Glencara-Jewelery-Galway-Ireland-1119239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glencara