Complaint Review: Glencara

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Maureen — Birmingham uk
Glencara
Corner House, Lowlands Road, Internet United States of America

Glencara unknown Sent a Poor Quality Item and Can't Get A Reply From Them St Sampson,Guernsey, Internet

I Returned a Claddagh Ring i Bought For my Husbands Birthday From GlenCara Irish Collection Galway. They Stated it was 14K Gold, After only 3 Days of Hubby wearing It The Gold Wore Off.

I Contacted them and said I was not Happy with the Quality Ot Their Item and they requested i send it back to their Office in the Channel Islands UK

I Have done this And Asked for refund over 3 weeks ago.  I have not heard from them, after sending several emails Also their Phone Line is not responding it seems they have blocked me from calling them.

I would not recomend anyone buying from The GlenCara Site , i have been to other Forums and Their Glencara Facebook Page Only to  read several Sad stories from other people who have Had the same experience as myself

They Seem to blame everybody else for their Shortcomings, Beware

I will keep you informed should they ever have they Decency to Answer any of my Requests

Maureen, Birmingham , West Midlands, UK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glencara/internet/Glencara-unknown-Sent-a-Poor-Quality-Item-and-Cant-Get-A-Reply-From-Them-St-SampsonGuer-1036040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glencara