Complaint Review: Glencara.com

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: TA — Fort Myers Florida
Internet USA

Glencara.com Poor Product and Nonexistent Customer Service Internet

I ordered aCladdagh My Soul Mate Ring Set from Glencara.com. The website advertised theretail value as $259.00, and I paid 139.99 plus the inscription. The website also claimed that the rings were “Crafted from solid sterling silver and thickly coated in 14K white and yellow gold…” and were “individually handcrafted by a Silversmith in Ireland. Well, the “thickly coated” gold plating on my ring was gone within a week! I wish I knew the name of the “Silversmith in Ireland” who made my ring, because I’d include that here. The ladies’ ring held up a bit better.

The website also mentions a “dedication to customer satisfaction. [continued below]....

.....” That is a total crock. We have emailed and called multiple time without being able to reach anyone and without getting a response. This has been one of the most disappointing online shopping experiences I have ever had!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glencaracom/internet/Glencaracom-Poor-Product-and-Nonexistent-Customer-Service-Internet-1063607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glencara.com