Complaint Review: Glencara.com

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Essex
Internet Ireland

Glencara.com The silent Cheats Galway Ireland

I ordered a ring and pendant on 30th May and instantly received an invoice 200006111 for order #200006780

5 days later I started to get concerned that I had not heard anything so I checked with my bank and the money had been taken from my account. I emailed them and got an automatic reply saying that they had a back log of emails so if I wanted a reply within 24 hours I would have to put urgent in the title box. They also state that they are not answering the phone and I can confirm that as I have tried to ring several times.

I have now sent at least 5 emails with URGENT in the title box and have not received one reply. The irony is I want this jewellery for my niece's 21st and I will be taking it to Sligo in Ireland which is not that far from Galway!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glencaracom/internet/Glencaracom-The-silent-Cheats-Galway-Ireland-1058135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glencara.com