Complaint Review: Glenn Dial Of Pentagroup Financial

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:honaunau Hawaii
Glenn Dial Of Pentagroup Financial
5959 Corporate Drive, Suite 1400 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Glenn Dial Of Pentagroup Financial Harrassing co-workers, and interfering with an agency's function. Houston Texas

Two weeks ago I recieved a letter informing me that this company, Pentagroup Financial LLC, was attempting to collect a debt. Because I am disputing this claim, I have sent a registered letter, with return receipt, to them explaing the dispute and I wanted varification of this debt. Yesterday their worker, Glenn Dial, called my work and was extremly rude to several employees there. The first one he continued to call several times, and did not want to ID himself when she asked him, who he was and what was this about. Apparently he got in contact with another employee and was irrate with him, so much so that he called another department of our agency trying to start somekind of argument amongst workers. Too bad it didn't work because he was hung up on.

He then proceeded to contact a supervisor from a completely different area than ours to file a verbal complaint against the employee's. He was directed to my immediate supervisor, but got his message box instead. He left two long messages, and sounded angry that he never accomplished his goal/quota for the day. He also wanted to file a verbal complaint against our employee's.

This person violated Federal Fair Debt Collection Practice Act; 1 - not initially identifying who he was and the company he worked for. 2 - talking with my fellow worker about my debt. 3 - Harrassing a fellow worker to the point that she could not do her job and was not in to work today. I am continuing to find other violations by this companies rep. Oh, forgot to mention, I work for a federal agency and this idiot harrassed a federal employee, and I am pursuing criminal violation for his stupid act. This "BRAINIAC," thinks that I am backing down on this, they are mistaken. And if there is a way I will SUE him, the company he works at, and my debt will be pennies compared to what they will owe me.

Lhl
honaunau, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glenn-Dial-Of-Pentagroup-Financial/Houston-Texas-77036/Glenn-Dial-Of-Pentagroup-Financial-Harrassing-co-workers-and-interfering-with-an-agencys-300769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glenn Dial Of Pentagroup Financial