Complaint Review: Glenn E. Griffin

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:Victoria Texas
Glenn E. Griffin
GGriffin@varco.com , Texas U.S.A.

Glenn E. Griffin ripoff he is a man that wanted to kill everyone in his life & almost did so! Houston Texas

Let me tell you a little story..

Once Upon A Time, Not so long ago, I was married, & I was married for twenty years! Nineteen & a half wonderful years. Then I don't know what happened! Things did happen however that made it to where I did not want my husband in our home & around our children. I really thought... it was a stage, a phase, & it would be over soon! But, that wasn't true!

My husband wanted another kind of life other than he had been living! When I ask him to leave, after he assaulted me, he went down and took all the money, cd's, & bonds, out of the bank leaving me too raise two children with what I felt, was nothing at all! (I still had two children to take care of...and that was the only thing that was important to me).

I started working & paying the bills off. Well, (he didn't like it because I was make ends meet). On our twenty anniversary, he burnt the log home we built too the ground & started divorce proceedings.

I had no money to option a lawyer so he walked away with everything except a insurance clam that I could not collect on because Glenn Griffin was the primary suspect.

When I felt I had nothing at all, in truth, I had everything!

Always remember "Self respect is the noblest garment with which a person may clothe themselves!"

At that moment in time I was extremely discouraged, angry & a little crazy! But I stopped, looked around & said to myself (This life is the only one you're given. Look for opportunities to grow & stop be discouraged in your efforts to do so. Replace your weaknesses with positives. Take life's broken pieces & re-create your dreams! Never measure the future by the past! Let yesterday become a memory & tomorrow a promise!)

It's good to have money & the things that money can buy, but it's good to, to check up once in a while & be sure you haven't lost the things money can't buy!

Always,

Donna
Victoria, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glenn-E-Griffin/Texas/Glenn-E-Griffin-ripoff-he-is-a-man-that-wanted-to-kill-everyone-in-his-life-almost-did-92308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glenn E. Griffin