Complaint Review: Glenn E. Stern Law Offices

• Submitted: Fri, March 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 08, 2009

• Reported By:Palmdale California
Glenn E. Stern Law Offices
807 N. Verano Drive Glendora, California U.S.A.

Glenn E. Stern Law Offices Took Grandmas Money and now She's Homeless Glendora California

*Consumer Comment: Glenn Sterns Office saved my Home and got a Modification for Me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We have testimonies of many satisfied customers

*Consumer Suggestion: Remedies for ripoff

After the Housing Market dropped my house was now worth less. I was only able to make the payments with the help of my son who was an invalid and I was his caretaker. He passed away in his sleep and found myself no longer able to make the full payment. I contacted Mr Stern who told me that he would be able to help me keep my house by having my payments lowered. He said he would need $2000 to get started and that if he could not get this done that I would get my money back with no problems. This was in October. I am 72 years old and too trusting it is now March and I have told by Indy Mac who now has my title that I have 2 weeks to move or else. Mr Sterns Law Offices are liars and theives and need to be dealt with as harshley as possible before they do this to someone else. Now I have no where to live and not sure where to turn next.

Florine
Palmdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glenn-E-Stern-Law-Offices/Glendora-California-91741/Glenn-E-Stern-Law-Offices-Took-Grandmas-Money-and-now-Shes-Homeless-Glendora-California-431577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glenn E. Stern Law Offices

Glenn Sterns Office saved my Home and got a Modification for Me

AUTHOR: Satisified Customer - (USA)

I would like to express my gratitude to the Law Offices of Glenn Stern My Bank put my home up for sale. I was being called daily by the bank to pay all that was due with no help from them to reduce my payments or interest rate. If it were not for the help I received from the people at Glenn Sterns office I would not have my home today. They were able to get my loan modified and stop the bank from selling my home. I am completely satisfied and very happy with the services at Glenn E. Stern. I am also referring my co worker to their office. I think they will be able to benefit them as well.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We have testimonies of many satisfied customers

AUTHOR: Stern law - (USA)

We at Glenn E. Stern Law take our business very seriously and take great care to offer the best services available in Home Modification. We encourage any person that might have a complaint to come forward so the matter can be addressed. As of yet we have not been notified by the client who left comments at ripoff report. com. Be aware that any person may leave any comment without verification or even a name and we are uninformed by the client as to this complaint. At Glenn Stern we value all client feedback. We understand homeowners who are losing their homes are very distraught and sometimes misunderstand the process of Loan Modification. That is why at Glenn E. Stern we inform our clients of what to expect upfront in writing. Often when a homeowner is in distress they wait to call until they are far along the process of losing their home. We negotiate and build a case for you to present to the banks. However the ultimate decision is at the Bank. We have the experience working with banks and negotiating a strong case for clients as well as how to present all avenues. We understand the process and can delay sale dates while the modification is in process. This we understand is not a good situation for any involved as the reality of losing a home is extremely emotional and personal. Keeping this in mind we go out of our way to negotiate with your bank, build a strong case for you, keep you informed and always realize our goal of saving your home. Sincerely, Glenn E. Stern We welcome your inquiry into this matter. Please contact us for full and complete information about our business, this complaint and how we can help you save your home. 949-407-1407

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Remedies for ripoff

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

First, file an immediate complaint with the State Bar of California. Their toll-free phone no. is 1-800-843-9053.

Second, get an attorney ASAP to discuss filing a malpractice/possible fraud lawsuit. I suggest you call the Los Angeles County Bar Association and ask to be connected to their lawyer referral panel. Phone no.: (213) 243-1525.

Steven