Complaint Review: Glenn Smith

• Reported By: gotrippedoff — NEW ORLEANS Louisiana
Glenn Smith
Internet USA

AW AUTOPRO Rip off with false claims on contract Balboa CA

I was told one thing and another was done, I purchased a auto warranty from AW Autopro but when I went to get my vehicle repaired I had to pay for the whole price of the repair myself. I was told that the repair cos $594.40, I Paid $494.40 of that. They stated that the part cost to much and the labor was too high. Well whAT THE SENSE IN HAVING A WARRANTY LIKE THIS AND YOU PAY FOR THE REPAIR YOURSELF? Royal Automotive stated that my policy only cover remanufactor parts or wht the national averae is for the part, and what the average is for the labor, my agent didn"t state that to me  when I purchased it. I paid in full and didn't get no satisfaction from either. The company went out of business, and the disbusment company didn't help at all. they both work together to give u half a#% service. so please don't deal with either of these companies. I 'm trying to get some relief by either joining a lawsuit or file a complaint with the BBB. Glenn Smith. Neew oRLEANS, la

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glenn-Smith/internet/AW-AUTOPRO-Rip-off-with-false-claims-on-contract-Balboa-CA-1170533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glenn Smith