Complaint Review: Glen's Driveways

• Reported By: Fellstaff — Lexington Kentucky
Glen's Driveways
Versailles Road Lexington, Kentucky USA

Glen's Driveways Rip Off on Driveway Work Lexington Kentucky

Glen W. Stamper of Glen's Driveways does shoddy work that he doesn't stand behind.  He wants your money up front and promises to bring you a "contract" afterward.

This guy got me 3 years ago for $80 and when I was at work this past week he got my wife for $200.  He sprayed sealer over dirt and grass on the driveway and didn't even get all of the driveway. I called him and confronted him about it and he said he hadn't ever done any work for me before.  When he actually showed back up to the house thinking he was going to do some additional work (for more money) I showed him his receipt from 3 years ago.  Of course he said that wasn't him.

After we went around and around about the poor quality work he finally said he would just give my wife her money back.  He has yet to keep good on that even after giving me three different dates and times he would stop back by.  I eventually told him I would report him to the BBB and Angie's List and he actually said it "wouldn't be the first time, and won't be the last."

True con artist.  Do not make the mistake of doing business with this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glens-Driveways/Lexington-Kentucky-40504/Glens-Driveways-Rip-Off-on-Driveway-Work-Lexington-Kentucky-1058696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glen's Driveways