Complaint Review: Glens Select Appliance

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: SamGallip — clearwater Florida
Glens Select Appliance
3899 ulmerton rd clearwater, Florida USA

Glens Select Appliance Glen Lassise This Company Does Bad Business clearwater, Florida

Worst service I have ever received, I bought a washer machine from this company and the same day it was delivered I went to put a load of clothes in, when I walked into the laundry room I found over 2 feet of water,, this washer machine literally flooded my house out... I called Glen to let him know the problem and he called me a liar and hung up on me.... Anyways after do some research I found out that the company has no insurance and will not replace my floors that got ruined by the washer flooding... BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY

Sam Gallip

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glens-Select-Appliance/clearwater-Florida-33760/Glens-Select-Appliance-Glen-Lassise-This-Company-Does-Bad-Business-clearwater-Florida-1047153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glens Select Appliance