Complaint Review: Glim Displays B.V.

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Core Techs — Kernersville North Carolina
Glim Displays B.V.
Felland Noord 10 9753 TB Haren, Select State/Province Netherlands

Glim Displays B.V. http://www.glimmscreensinternational.com/ Glim Displays owner and Operator Bjorn Blister does not deliver or ship screens after being paid. 9753 TB Haren The NetherLands

*Author of original report: Another Day Another Promise 2

*Author of original report: Another Day Another Promise

Bjorn Bijister the owner and operator of Glimm Displays B.V. was contacted by our company to deliver a some screen materials for a show we are producing. The materials would have been used to create "Peppers Ghost".

He told us that he would ship the materials the same day he recieved the funds. We transferred 20,000 US Dollars to his account. He then went on a two week holiday. Repeated attempts to call and email him is returned with the same story. He will ship it out tommorrow. This follwoing is an email I recieved from Bjorn.

Goodmorning !

I am sorry for all delay but the transport company doesnt had the papers right

I am shipping the next days for you and you will get tracking form me immediately so you can start testing

I think we should call today for shipping and arrivals

Met vriendelijke groet/ kind regards

Bjorn Bijster
Managing Director

This is a typicall stall tactic. Please beware this is not the only time Bjorn has done this. Search for Glimm Scam and this site for other reports.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glim-Displays-BV/9753-TB-Haren-Select-StateProvince/Glim-Displays-BV-httpwwwglimmscreensinternationalcom-Glim-Displays-owner-and-Oper-1172239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glim Displays B.V.

Another Day Another Promise 2

AUTHOR: CoreTechs - ()

Bjorn promised he would send me tracking information. He did not. HE does not answer the phone or respond to emails.

So I have created a website called GlimmScam.com to further show the world he does not do what he says. I hope this helps someone out.

Another Day Another Promise

AUTHOR: CoreTechs - ()

Bjorn Bijister the owner and operator of Glimm Displays called me today because of this report. I know that he reads this site. He sent the following email to me. He forgot to mention he has failed to ship any product to me. That somehow me reporting him for being a liar will cost me the amount he owes me. He also promised to ship my screens tommorrow on 8/27/2014.

Remove the ripp off immediately !!!!!. This is not the way I was a bit late with shipping but explained you will get this in the enxt days with all

We ship your stuff as explained yesterday ! you get tracking numbers . as discussed our staff was a bit low because of holiday season here

Call me and remove this or we charge you all cost to get this removed from internet this will cost around 15000 Euros

Call me urgent I was trying to call you as well

Met vriendelijke groet/ kind regards
Bjorn Bijster
Managing Director

Bjorn, If you ship my stuff  like you said you would on 8/27/2014. I will give you a complete and heart felt apology on this site. Do the right thing and ship my stuff or return my money!