• Report: #852034

Glitter Girls by Tasha Land

Glitter Girls by Tasha Land A little upset Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: As usual, you are a class act

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Steve the f*g

*Consumer Comment: And if anyone doubts this is the same nut job as all the other whiners..

*Consumer Comment: It's a public site, sweetheart

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: reposting

*Consumer Comment: Your girl didn't win squat..

After seeing that other mothers posted, I have to agree with some of the things that went on at her pageant. Even though my daughter won, I still think something fishy was up and everything was just so unprofessional. I have been to tons of pageants for years now and this I have to say was the worst pageant I ever been to. Tasha and her judges just seemed like this was the wrong business they are in. They were very rude and I didnt understand why. You know how people at fast foos places seem so upset all the time because they hate their job??? Well thats how they were actin, I mean if you dont like it, then do something else!!!! I did notice that wrong titles were being given out, but I just didnt say anything. I still dont understand why we had to wait over 2 hours for crowning?? That didnt make sense, and if it took 2 hours for 24 girls then at least crown the right people. I just know next time never to attend anything she is doing again!!! Others take your chances with her, but as for me thats a no.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2012 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glitter-Girls-by-Tasha-Land/internet/Glitter-Girls-by-Tasha-Land-A-little-upset-Internet-Internet-852034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glitter Girls by Tasha Land

As usual, you are a class act

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

It obviously *was* your kid, and she lost despite the fact that you did your best to sex her up. Of course, the fact that she fell on her face probably didn't help things. And the "f*g" comments are quite mature; how old are you? So I have a few suggestions for you:

1 - Grow up.
2 - Learn how to write (perhaps even pursue that GED you have always dreamed about!)
3 - Stop dressing your daughter up like a stripper
4 - Stop blaming the judges when said stripper does not win. Only losers blame others for their failures.
5 - If she must be a stripper, at least teach her how to give a decent lap dance. It really is a lost art these days.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Steve the f*g

AUTHOR: The truth - (United States of America)

1st of all, those are not my kids and 2nd do you even know what a beauty pageant it? All those kids dress in clothes you would not send them to school in and yes that 13 year won queen in her age group. I dont even know what to say, thats real gay to take each thing I said and comment it on it, lol

Thats real funny, let me guess, your a f*g and you have no wife/husband so you find things to do to get the attention you want because you did not get any growing up. AWE poor baby, you just want some attention, how many pets do you have?? Better yet how many posts do you comment on a regular?? Man you should become a pageant judge, because you know it all. For real get a life, please. You have nothing to do with this.

And if anyone doubts this is the same nut job as all the other whiners..

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

Check out http://www.ripoffreport.com/beauty-pageants/glitter-girls-pagean/glitter-girls-pageants-tasha-311f0.htm and note the wording. This woman can't even pull off the old "make different identities so people think there are others that agree with her" trick. Einstein she ain't.

It's a public site, sweetheart

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

If you do not want people commenting on your posts, don't post on a public forum. And you are so obviously one of the many identities of the one woman who spams this board whining about the pageant that you can expect to be ridiculed.

Anyway, on to your less-than-eloquent post:

"Steve - do you have nothing else to do than sit here and comment on Beauty Pageant Drama??" - This is a lame way of saying, "I don't like what you post". Of course I have other things to do. If I go golfing, or post on some other board, or watch a TV show, does that mean I have "nothing else to do" but those things? (Note: "beauty pageant drama" should not be capitalized).

"If your a man you should be ashamed of yourself, you have no cluse what is going on." - Why should I be ashamed of myself? After all, I'm not the sore loser here. And by your idiotic posts, I definitely have a "cluse" what is going on (also, "your" should be "you're" in that sentence).

"What real adlut would call a 13 year old girl who won QUEEN in her age group a stripper." - She did not win jack squat. Heck, given the picture of her falling down, it would be a ripoff if she won anything. And she was not called a stripper; her routine was called a "stripper routine". Maybe you should stop dressing your 13 year old as a stripper if it bugs you so much (speaking of people that should be ashamed of themselves). Also, it is spelled "adult," and that sentence should end with a question mark, not a period.

"She has lost her mind and will get whats coming to her." You are raging at her because your child can't cut it, and she is the one that has lost her mind? And it should be "what's," not "whats".

"So mind her d**n business because you were not there!" - You probably meant "mind your d**n business". In any event, again, don't post in a public forum if you do not want others to weigh in.

"My daughter did win 3 awards from this pageant, so get a life you little fruit cake" Again, there is no way she won anything. And what kind of life would you suggest? One where I but my 6 month old into a pageant and dress up my 13 year old as a (klutzy) stripper? And "fruitcake" is one word, Shakespeare.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

reposting

AUTHOR: This has gone far enough - (United States of America)

Steve - do you have nothing else to do than sit here and comment on Beauty Pageant Drama?? If your a man you should be ashamed of yourself, you have no cluse what is going on. What real adlut would call a 13 year old girl who won QUEEN in her age group a stripper. She has lost her mind and will get whats coming to her. So mind her d**n business because you were not there!! *** My daughter did win 3 awards from this pageant, so get a life you little fruit cake***

Tasha - I was at your pageant, and yes it was the worst pageant I have ever been to. Nothing went right and you know it. But it taks a real women to admit she made mistakes. You and your judeges were very rude and it didnt matter who tried to talk to them!!! What real director would go so low to call out a 6th month old and a 13 year old??? In your business all you deal with is kids and parents that are going to get upset sometimes and you as a "professional" should know how to deal with it. YOu may not want to make everyone happy but to kepp people coming back you have to do what you have to do!! Seems to me is that you are too ashamed to tell everyone as a women, director and I dont know if your  a mother, that you made mistakes. I was highly upset that we had to wait over 2 hours to crown and I dont care what the time schedule was, if the pageant ended early than you should have did what you had to do to get those girls crowned. Now yes my daughter won something and I was grateful, but as a mother and adult I have to say this is just wrong! I mean those kids did nothing to you, thos kids cannot sign themselves up and do everything on thier own, so why attack them? if you and the mother are having something that is fine, you dont bring someone kids into this!!! I am guessing you dont have kids. You need to find it in your heart to make things right or you will just get a bad name and I am sure you love what you do, but you have to learn from your mistakes and make yourself a better person.

Desi - I am with you 100%, because I dont know what I would do if someone posted something like that about my daughter, it almost hurts me! She is only 13 years old and she doesn't deserve that!!! If she doesn't take it down, I would go through with everything you are saying. After this I will never attend another one of your pageants and I will let all my pageant friend know, I have been doing this for about 8 years, so I have a alot. People who cant admit their wrong and try to down someone becuase they dont want to look bad should get whats coming to them!!!

Your girl didn't win squat..

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

You are obviously the same woman that complained in the other report. You're daughter just can't do cartwheels; get over and, and stop subjecting the poor thing to these pageants. And stop dressing her up like a wh0re while you're ate it :)