Complaint Review: Glo Financial Services

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: idahofun — Eagle Idaho United States of America
Glo Financial Services
5330 Bloor Street Toronto Ontario, British Columbia United States of America

Glo Financial Services Steven Bass, Jessica Burton, Latonia Tedeson, Janet Burton, Scam of Loto of Glo Financial Services Toronto Ontario, British Columbia

Went to the mail, seen I had recieved a check for 4450.50 which would take care of all fees in a loto that I had won for 250,000.00 in Glo Financial Services. So I called, talked with a so called person that went by the name of Steven Bass of course Janet Burton was out of the so called office.

I went along with the conversation, with Steven Bass telling me to go ahead and deposit the check into my account, then  give him a call back! I told him that sounded good but first I was going to contact the BBB. He said that would be fine.

I did my research..found out that this is a rip off scam so they can get into your account! I called him back and told him a word of my thoughts, in which he hung up on me.

I hope this helps others out there from these people that have no morals to other people in life!

Always look into things before acting upon, 99% of the time it is a fake deal (scam)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glo-Financial-Services/Toronto-Ontario-British-Columbia-/Glo-Financial-Services-Steven-Bass-Jessica-Burton-Latonia-Tedeson-Janet-Burton-Scam-o-970179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glo Financial Services