Complaint Review: Glo financial services

• Reported By: ilovemytwins17 — Arlington Texas United States of America
Glo financial services
5330 boor street Toronto, Ontario Canada

Glo financial services FRAUD! Toronto Ontario Canada

We are please to inform you that you are one of the winners in the "UK & North AMERICA CONSUMER REWARD PROMOTTION DRAW" organized for all customers of Wal mart, sears, home depot, safeway, ASDA.

For the second quarter, Q2, of the year 2012 You are entitled to a guaranteed sum of &50,000.00 9in certified check), Which will be delivered to you by courier (fedes or ups).

Enclosed is a check of $3,350.00, being part payment of your prize. This amount will enable you offset the statutory Non British resident tax payment of $1,950.00. The tax is payable to your assigned British tax officer as stated below.
I called the people they said they were part of Wal-Mart. I opened a new bank account to make sure they weren't in it to take any money from me. Now I am being sued for the amount of $3150.00 because of the check.

Now I can no longer get ahold of theses people. And now am responsible for paying the bank the sum of $3,350.00.
Which I am not because I told them to sue the bank owners of the check that was sent to me. Now I can no longer have my original bank they are taking all the money that was in that account to cover the amount negaitive that the check has made my other account.

I have called a lawyer to try and sue the people for the amount that I have lost and more. They said they can not do that since the "people" Glo Financial do not exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glo-financial-services/Toronto-Ontario-/Glo-financial-services-FRAUD-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-949286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glo financial services