Complaint Review: Global Advantage Club

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Marga Alberta
Global Advantage Club
35 West Main St. Suite 3 Internet U.S.A.

Global Advantage Club Crooks, Fraud Smithtown New York Internet

I have been defaruded by I Wallet, to explain, from time to time this Company is chancing the Names of Companies as it pleases, to my they sold contractually a licensee to sell and Market Mastercard as Debit card, delivered my with 100 cards and aften I found out that they are not good, and started to ask refund they just canceled my i-wallet, Global advantage is just the same Men that has installed in Lichtenstein the I wallet, and all other Companies, and has done to a lot like my damage I lost true him 68000 US D and the setup for the Card was costing my a other 200000 USD, and be aware they getting now to the PONZI scam when offering old certificate imvrb value zerro to be sold to new investors, and the new hyp with the tax rippoff, it is a scandal that now DJ is looking at this.
Sincerly

Marga, Alberta
Cape Verde

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Advantage-Club/internet/Global-Advantage-Club-Crooks-Fraud-Smithtown-New-York-Internet-463555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Advantage Club