Complaint Review: Global Advantage

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2004

• Reported By:Cedar Park Texas
Global Advantage
P.O. Box 943 Brookfield, Wisconsin U.S.A.

RCS Center Corporation, Global Advantage RCS Center Corporation aka Global Advantage-- Constant phone calls Brookfield Wisconsin

I've had a little bit better luck, dealing withm RCS Center aka Global Advantage. We've been getting 4-5 recorded phones messages a week from Global Advantage for several months. I didn't want to call back fearing it was one of those numbers that would charge me a huge long distance bill. When I realized I wouldn't be charged, I called from work. I gave them my home number and they took me off the calling list since they had a different name for my number.

Unfortunately they now had my work number and I started getting the calls at work. I called again and they took me off the list. So far it's been a week and no calls.

Global Advantage #'s 1-866-877-0026 & 1-201-210-3618

Cedar Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2004 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Advantage/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53008/RCS-Center-Corporation-Global-Advantage-RCS-Center-Corporation-aka-Global-Advantage-Con-116267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Advantage