Complaint Review: Global Authority

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Global Authority
2884 Devils Glen Road #388 Bettendorf, Iowa United States of America

Global Authority Demian Werner, Mike Baker Iowa Attorney General and BBB Bettendorf, Iowa

*Author of original report: Good news (for now)

*Consumer Comment: Global website gone

In updates from both the Iowa Attorney General and the BBB, Global Authority has NOT responded to either's letters.

If you read the news interview of Werner, you may have noticed his statement regarding his failure to respond to the BBB of "because it put his business behind further". As stupid as this statement is, it does add validity to all of our complaints by demonstrating what bungling rip-off artists Werner and Baker are. As for the Iowa Attorney General, ignoring their letters does not end the matter with the Attorney General. It does, however, serve to alert the Attorney General that there is a problem with these people and makes the Attorney General MORE interested in pursuing Global Authority. Thanks Werner and Baker!

Let's all continue our pursuit of Global Authority and, as Global Authority continues to "shoot themselves in the foot", they should be put out of business soon! KEEP UPDATING RIP-OFF REPORT, AND FILE YOUR COMPLAINTS WITH THE IOWA ATTORNEY GENERAL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Authority/Bettendorf-Iowa-52722/Global-Authority-Demian-Werner-Mike-Baker-Iowa-Attorney-General-and-BBB-Bettendorf-Iowa-934152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Authority

Good news (for now)

AUTHOR: Greg - (United States of America)

Definitely GOOD news that Global Authority has shut-down (but too bad that they beat the Iowa Attorney General to it) in that they won't be doing anymore scamming at least under that name. Now to watch for whatever name they REAPPEAR under. The key is to keep an eye out for the names DEMIAN WERNER and MIKE BAKER! I assure you that I will be watching for these names, and as soon as I spot them I will be jumping all over them and making sure that the scam does not start all over again.

By the way, shutting down their website does NOT in ANYWAY change the Werner/Baker situation as far as the Iowa Attorney General goes. And I will continue to pursue this to the FULLEST!

Good luck to all of you in getting your items back! I'm a little concerned that the closing of the Global Authority website just might make this a little more difficult. Your best bet is to contact the Iowa Attorney General, and I suggest that you do so NOW!

Global website gone

AUTHOR: Dave - (United States of America)

So guys I don't know if that is good or bad.  Global's website is gone as of today.  That either means they are shipping our stuff to us and changing operations or we will never see our stuff.  I am going to give them a few more days to see if they shipped my item by today as they said they would before I file a report with the Attorney General.  Let us know if anyone gets there items.  This weekend will be 4 months for me.