crossed

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Ontario Canada
Global Authority
2884 Devils Glen Rd. #388 Bettendorf, Iowa United States of America

Global Authority GAI I sent sports card wax packs for grading. Packs were not returned. GAI is a fraud. Bettendorf, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Keep me updated on this scamming Global Authority

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for the Info!

*Consumer Comment: How to get your items back

I have also had my wax packs stolen by Global Authority, Inc. (GAI). I spoke with the CEO Demian Werner and he seemed genuine at first. Since sending my payment and wax packs to GAI at the end of April 2012 (for 30 day turnaround service), I have not received my packs, nor have I been able to contact the company or Demian Werner. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Iowa but they came up empty. I have also filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Iowa but I suspect this will hit a dead end.

Now, I may have found Demian Werner's personal phone number and address which I encourage all other victims to use. Bug him, and make sure his family knows about his wrongdoings. Phone number is 563-514-3181 and address is 1021 Carriage Place Dr, Bettendorf, IA 52722-6362.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Authority/Bettendorf-Iowa-52722/Global-Authority-GAI-I-sent-sports-card-wax-packs-for-grading-Packs-were-not-returned-GA-921873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Authority

Keep me updated on this scamming Global Authority

AUTHOR: Greg - (United States of America)

PLEASE keep me updated on ANYTHING that develops! I will do ANYTHING that will help your situation/case. This includes supplying information, signing statements, etc. ANYTHING! These pompous asses need to be brought down a notch or two. I am not finished with them, and probably NEVER will be! THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN NOW!!!

Thanks for the Info!

AUTHOR: Germinator - (United States of America)

Damian Werner is also on Facebook. I messaged him there and of course heard nothing. I filed a Ripoff Report on this fraud also and did the BBB and Iowa Attorney General. It's been two weeks and I've heard nothing from this scum! I will try the phone number also. If he's smart, he'll change it soon. I am also starting a claim in California Small Claims Court. This guy needs to go and needs to go now!!

How to get your items back

AUTHOR: Greg - (United States of America)

Finally, and only after filing complaints with both the Iowa BBB and the Iowa Attorney General's office, I got my cards back. So, three months later and MANY wasted calls and emails, and $60.00 worth of wasted shipping costs, I am right back where I started. At least I have my cards back. Filing with BBB and Attorney General is  MUST. If you don't take the time to do this, then you deserve to loose your items. As God is my witness, I am NOT FINISHED with Global Authority (and especially smug punk Demian Werner). I will be watching them CLOSELY and will be CONTINUALLY following up with the Iowa Attorney General's Office. I DO hope that they move to Chicago, where I can really keep an ey on them. Next stop is eBay, where they seem to have a relationship. I'll see if I can cut this relationship short. Again, I WILL be going after Global Authority in EVERY legal way possible. I do have the time for this chasing, and I don;t mind using it to catch these scum!