Complaint Review: Global Auto Mall/Plainfield, NJ

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Stanislaus Williams — East Orange New Jersey
Global Auto Mall/Plainfield, NJ
Rt22998 plainfield, New Jersey USA

Global Auto Mall/1099 U.S. 22 N Plainfield, NJ 07060 (908)757 4000 plainfield New Jersey

I arrived at global auto mall to buy a particular vehicle.first , a salesman took $200 from my credit card.,"processing fee" then instead of

financing me the car they leased it to me and told me i would get a part of my down payment back after the lease ended.....whch was a lg amt.

Of Money...Within the first month of the sale, the SUV(JEEP COMMANDER) started to give problems from ignition probkems....not being able to

start and have to pay high maintainance fees for tuneups...then the light that shiws your tires needed air were constantly coming on....I never

got to enjoy the vehicle and although i put down a high deposit ,my monthly payments were $650.00 a month...during ther 39months

I missed 2 payments due to relocating and it took me a while to find a job, so i returned the car and ended with a huge loss of approx

$12-$15grand.nothing to shw for it....Then a few months later, after i returned the vehicle, a representative called me saying i owe$18,000.

These people are out if their d**n mind...I do feel i should get a return of my down payment.

The $200 was a credit card transaction....but other monies was a certified check,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Auto-MallPlainfield-NJ/plainfield-New-Jersey/Global-Auto-Mall1099-US-22-N-Plainfield-NJ-07060-908757-4000-plainfield-New-Jersey-1171503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Auto Mall/Plainfield, NJ