Complaint Review: Global Auto Registry

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2008

• Reported By:Falkville Alabama
Global Auto Registry
Nationwide, Washington U.S.A.

Global Auto Registry Global Auto Registry took my money and now will not answer my calls.Nationwide Washington

*Consumer Comment: scumbag alert

Global Auto registry contacted me about using them to sell my motorcycle. They said they had a buyer in the area and if I would give them $355 they would refund my $300 when the sale was final with the buyer that they had already approved. So after I sent them the money they said I would receive a email in a day or two with my packet information and a confirmation number and contact numbers but I never received it. I also never received a call from a so called approved buyer in my area wanting my bike. Then I made @8 phone calls to the company and left a message and my number to contact me and they still have not contacted me.

About two weeks after I paid my money another agent from their company contacted me and tried to get me to join their agency saying the same thing that he had a approved buyer in my area that would buy my bike, when I told him I was already joined up he could not get off the phone fast enough and told me to call the phone number he gave me to tell customer service my concerns with this matter. But after I called that number 4 times and left a message no one has returned my calls. I have lost my money and been scammed they did not have a buyer it was all but just to get my money.

Lynn
Falkville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Auto-Registry/Nationwide-Washington/Global-Auto-Registry-Global-Auto-Registry-took-my-money-and-now-will-not-answer-my-callsN-328816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Auto Registry

scumbag alert

AUTHOR: Screwed In Alberta - (Canada)

James Steinhubl
Phone: 780-964-7558
Fax:
11 Oriole Crescent,
Sherwood Park, Alberta, T8A 0B2
Canada

Yup, that's right. I was actually able to find an address and phone number of the ring leader of this crooked website. Google his name and be amazed at just how crooked this scumbag is. He will go to great lengths to get your money. This career criminal deserves to spend several years in jail. He will be in a trial that will last 4 months in Edmonton. He is charged with over 60 counts of fraud where he victimized hundreds of people and stole millions of dollars. I am one of the victims of this criminal and would like to warn everybody that gets any phone calls from GLOBAL AUTO REGISTRY to tell them to bleep off. They just want to steal your money. This crook and anyone working with him deserve to spend several years in jail. THESE PEOPLE MUST BE STOPPED, and I urge everyone not to give this outfit any business.