Complaint Review: Global Automotive, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — blaine Washington United States of America
Global Automotive, Inc.
miami, Florida United States of America

Global Automotive, Inc. global-automotive ,ebay user name, defective fuel pump, did not honour the warranty policy on ebay webpage miami, Florida

Bought the fuel pump Denso 1300 for my mazda truck in september 2011, installed in october 2011. went in january 2012. called 2 times and send 5+ emails to get the warranty return form. filled everything and send the defective one back Feb 3, 2012 by usps priority two day service.
after one week, I sent emails and called many times. whenever I called, they always put my on hold until the phone turned into a voice mail. no matter what I wrote in the email, they just neglect the content and ask for my email address to send me the warranty return form or replied with "your email has been forwarded to return dept, someone will contact you shortly", but no one contact me at all.
I am so sorry that I did not find so many complains on the internet about this scam company before I made the purchase.
BEWARE, everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Automotive-Inc/miami-Florida-/Global-Automotive-Inc-global-automotive-ebay-user-name-defective-fuel-pump-did-not-ho-842951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Automotive, Inc.