Complaint Review: Global Automotive of Miami, Inc

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Blevyone — Columbia South Carolina
Global Automotive of Miami, Inc
15220 SW 141 COURT MIAMI, Florida USA

Global Automotive of Miami, Inc d/b/a SIMMONS, KEVIN 15220 SW 141 COURT MIAMI, FL 33177 I bought a JUNK-BROKEN EGR Valve off EBAY MIAMI Florida

I strongly suggest you do not buy any parts or do business with Global Automotive of Miami, Inc.   The BBB gives this merchant an "F".  He has at least 47 active or closed major complaints.  I will be systematically notifying the public by submitting entries on all of the GM forums known.  The owner of this company is named Kevin Simmons.  I recieved a broken part in the mail.  I was told to return it for a full refund.  I did that, and now this scammer is contesting my refund. I cannot even tell if this is an OEM Delphi (GM) part or a Chinese knock off.  It was advertised as GM OEM, but that is even doubtful.  The part showed up broken and not usable.

Interestingly, this merchant does not have a known FEIN/TIN number.  I contacted the Florida Department of Revenue to notify them of what's contained on public records about this vendor.  I also contacted the South Carolina Department of Revenue.  If this merchant is going to scam folks out of their time and money, he better be paying taxes on his ill gotten gains.

There are also numerous complaints and warnings on other web based applications warning of Global Automotive of Miami, Inc..  Dear Kevin lists a lot of parts on Ebay and other internet sites.  I do believe that selling Chinese knockoffs is against the law if you state you are selling OEM Delphi Brand.  It is also probably illegal to advertise new parts yet sell broken parts.  Same deal if you promise to accept returns but contest the entire process.  I wasted my time and $5.75 to return their junk part.

I strongly suggest to anyone to stay away from Global Automotive of Miamai, Inc., and Kevin Simmons.  Very disceptive and dishonest in my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Automotive-of-Miami-Inc/-MIAMI-Florida-33177/Global-Automotive-of-Miami-Inc-dba-SIMMONS-KEVIN-15220-SW-141-COURT-MIAMI-FL-33177-I-1095400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Automotive of Miami, Inc