Complaint Review: Global Benefits, Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, May 06, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2004

• Reported By:Anaheim California
Global Benefits, Financial Benefits
100A Walnut Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Global Benefits, Financial Benefits Credit Card Fee Scam Champlain New York

I was solicited in late October of 2003 by phone for a credit card with a limit of at least $2000. The caller said that I was guaranteed approval and all I had to do was pay a one time fee of $299. I paid the fee over the phone by giving this company my bank account information.

They were very quick to collect this money from me, but never sent my promised credit card. After several months, countless letters and phone calls, I have still not received any positive feedback from this company. I got the BBB involved in February of 2004.

Global Benefits then called me and promised to refund my money in 7-10 days. It has been almost three months, and this has still not happened. I called almost every day to follow up on my "refund", only to get more excuses and lies. Now the company's phone numbers are disconnected. I can only hope that these people will someday have to pay for their malicious and criminal practices.

Eric
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2004 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Benefits-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Global-Benefits-Financial-Benefits-Credit-Card-Fee-Scam-Champlain-New-York-90415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Benefits, Financial Benefits