Complaint Review: Global Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2004

• Reported By:Campbell California
Global Benefits
100 A Walnut Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Global Benefits ripoff lied to me Champlain New York *UPDATE Global Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

*Author of original report: checked my bank statement and found that I had been refunded! thank you!

*Author of original report: Global Benefits still not responding

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits aka Global Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was contacted by someone promising me a credit card with no anual fee and a $10,000.00 credit limit, if I pay my monthy payments on time. I was also promised a $2,000.00 cash advance that would be available as soon as I received my credit card.I told the gentleman that I was not interested after I found out that I had to pay $299.00 to get this "wonderful" credit card. The gentleman with a French accent that I spoke to claimed that he had this credit card for years and he has a very high credit limit and this was the best thing around.

After waiting for a month and a half, I received a bunch of brochures telling me what I already know about good credit. Now I've been trying to contact Global and only get a busy signal. I am the mother of three teenage boys and I am financially very hurt by this money being stolen from me. There was never a mention of information being sent to me. I would not have paid $299.00 for information that I already know about.

I've contacted my bank, but it's past the 60 days, they are a lot of help too. Please help me get my money back. I was lied to

Barbara
Campbell, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2004 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Global-Benefits-ripoff-lied-to-me-Champlain-New-York-UPDATE-Global-Benefits-working-hard-79084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Benefits

checked my bank statement and found that I had been refunded! thank you!

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I was so happy today when I checked my bank statement and found that I had been refunded the entire $299.00. Thank you to the people at Superior and Global Benefits for refunding my money. I have not lost faith in humanity.

Global Benefits still not responding

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I've done what was suggested, I sent three emails to benefitsbiz@hotmail.com and no one has bothered to get back to me. I am so upset by this. My bank, Wells Fargo is of no help to me, they says it's past the 60 days. What can I do, I can not let this go on.