Complaint Review: Global Bullion Exchange LLC

• Submitted: Mon, August 29, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: Danny — Shreveport Louisiana United States of America
Global Bullion Exchange LLC

Global Bullion Exchange LLC Sold me Silver that I never got. Lost $4000.00 Internet

Contacted by an Investment Rep, can't remember his name ,possibly Kryseby who told me about purchasing Silver, because at the time the value was better than Gold. I gave $4000.00 money order, somewhere between October or November 2004.

Received weekly emails with updates of the Silver progress and how much money I was making.After some time received a call notifying me that I was short on money and needed to give him more. When I asked about the Silver that I had purchased, I was told that there was none because I had no more money.

I called repeatedly for a better understanding but never got a satisfactory answer. I finally gave up because he said I had lost all of the money that I gave him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Bullion-Exchange-LLC/internet/Global-Bullion-Exchange-LLC-Sold-me-Silver-that-I-never-got-Lost-400000-Internet-770703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Bullion Exchange LLC