Complaint Review: Global CFN - CMPS

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Global CFN - CMPS
'753 E Brock. Tempe Or Tuscon, Arizona U.S.A.

Global CFN - CMPS talked me into buying their plan by pushing my buttons. Since I have been a teacher for 12 years, I was told that teachers are underappreciate, underpaid, etc. ripoff Tempe, Tuscon Arizona

The sad thing is that I explained to these folks that I had two chronic diseases and could not teach anymore. Teaching was my life (eccept for my family,) I only have to repport that after reading about this company )who was wll aware of my fixed income and inability to work a reqular job, they still took my money and welcomed me to the team.

Later I got a sinking feeling, so I dialed the
800 number. which turns out to be the Pediactric, oncologyand and endroncology Naval Base in Carter, San Deigo. "Suffer the little children."

These guys are SLICK. Be careful! Tomorrows email will be to the Arizona attorney general and the USPS, because they deliver by mail.

Lisa
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2007 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-CFN-CMPS/Tempe-Or-Tuscon-Arizona/Global-CFN-CMPS-talked-me-into-buying-their-plan-by-pushing-my-buttons-Since-I-have-bee-266732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global CFN - CMPS