• Report: #919984

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Patricia — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
Global Cash Access Inc
3525 E Post Rd Ste, Las Vegas, Nevada 89120-6282 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Global Cash Access Inc How long will this company get away with consumer ripoffs? Las Vegas , Nevada

May 8, 2012 I went to River City Casino, I tried to use atm on three different times each time the receipts were reading that funds had been given. I went to cage to let someone know that there was a problem with atm and was asured that the funds would be put back on my cards the following day after the machine balanced out. I asked the representative if there was something that needed to be done to the machine that no one else would attempt to use it and was assured it would be taken care of.

I was later informed that the machines had not come back with an unbalance and that I would not be recieving my money back. I did not recieve those funds. After calling and trying to resolve this issue I decided to go on line to see if this has happen to anyone else and have found so many complaints which let me know that I'm not the only one.

If there is anyone else that has had this same problem please file a complaint. It is the only way that restution can happen if there is a show in numbers. There is also another report that was file on May 3, 2012 with the same circumstances. Please I have contacted my bank and because the bank I use also uses Global Cach Access Inc. for business account I'm just a small one person to them a nobody. I swear to God I did not receive those funds and I will continue to fight this injustice. I am now putting it in Gods court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Cash-Access-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Global-Cash-Access-Inc-How-long-will-this-company-get-away-with-consumer-ripoffs-Las-Veg-919984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Cash Access Inc