barn

Global Cash Card
Internet USA

Global Cash Card Horrible company & Dishonest  Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Unable to Locate Customer Account

Global Cash Card is one of the most horrible card service companies I have ever dealt with.  I lost my card and asked them to send me another one.  I had to call them a couple times because I hadnt recieved my card after a month.  Everytime I call, I would get a new person who would tell me something different.  I ended up recieving one of my cards but they had already closed it.  When I asked why, they said because they sent me a new card.  So I couldn't activate the card they sent me so I asked "wouldn't that just be an additional card"?  Of course, they didnt know what I was talking about.  Now there telling me they never sent me a card but on my account it shows I have another card.  Beware of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Cash-Card/internet/Global-Cash-Card-Horrible-company-amp-Dishonestnbsp-Internet-1061974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Cash Card

Unable to Locate Customer Account

AUTHOR: GlobalCash12 - ()

Unfortunately we are unable to fully investigate this complaint due to the lack of pertinent information on who the individual is. Upon receiving more details on who this customer may is. We can then locate the necessary information to investigate the complaint.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC