Complaint Review: Global Cash Card

• Reported By: Tommy — Greenville South Carolina
Global Cash Card

Global Cash Card Money stolen and they wont return it , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response

I have an account with global cash card. My walmart.com account that has this card # saved to it was hacked and I had 138.01 stolen from me. I called global cash card on 2/24/2013 as soon as I noticed this money missing and was told to fill out some forms and fax them in which I did. I was then told I needed a police report which I also filled. My wife had to go to the police department since I work and fill all of this out and when she did I faxed it in and was told they are denying my claim since my wifes name was on the police report. They will not return calls or my money although the card agreement says you are not responsible for any unauthorized charges. This company is a joke

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Cash-Card/internet/Global-Cash-Card-Money-stolen-and-they-wont-return-it-Internet-1036897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Cash Card

Response

AUTHOR: GlobalCash12 - ()

At this moment the account holder's concern has been resolved with having access to his funds. No such denial of claim has been issued. Any documentation that is requested is done so in an effort to avoid any delays in the dispute process. If the customer has any additional concerns regarding the credit that has already been provided to his account he may contact us directly.