locked

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Candilynn — Troy New York United States of America
Global Check Processing
Po Box 1154 Hamburg, New York United States of America

Global Check Processing James Hamilton Illegal Debt Collecting Practices - Harassment Hamburg, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong Global Check

This company has violated numerous federal debt collecting laws and had harassed, threatened my family and I with illegal jail detainment. This company has been calling my ex inlaws and has threatened to detain them for not providing any contact information for me. I made a call back to this company and was misinformed of debts i do not own, this company has threatened to show up to my residents, seize personal assets. I had called my local police department to file a report, I had my police department run my name through their warrant data base to ensure I was not wanted individual.. I was informed to report this company to the BBB, FTC and file a report with the Attorney General Office. I'm a Federal employee and was threatened job harassment. This company will be under FBI investigation, if you have been a victim of this company please file reports.

FTC: 1-877-382-4357

NYS Attorney General: 1-800-771-7755

www.bbb.org

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Check-Processing/Hamburg-New-York-14075/Global-Check-Processing-James-Hamilton-Illegal-Debt-Collecting-Practices-Harassment-H-999876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Check Processing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong Global Check

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

The company being reported is not Global Check In El Cajon Ca and is in no way affiliated with us.