Complaint Review: Global Client Solutions LLC

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Anita — Los Angeles California
Global Client Solutions LLC
4500 South 129th East Avenue Suite 177 Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Global Client Solutions LLC 'Go Green' I was paying them $275.00 a Month and the advances were getting part of the money. Most of what I was paying went to them as fees. Plus I am getting calls from them or collect letters from these adv Tulsa, Oklahoma

Global Client Solutions LLC 'Go Green' is a company that takes your money and don't help at all. At this time I get collection letters and telephone call. Most of the money I sent them went to the GCS.
When ask what was paid off I get the run around. Plus, When I look up my account I don't understand it.
Most of the money when to Financial Succ. Kits, Setup Fee and Account Maintenance Fee. That is the only thing I understand where the money went because it was in writing. They were taking $325.56 a month. After all most a year I total them I can not pay that amount anymore. They closed the account and said I owe them $250.00 at $25.00 dollar a month. So at this time they are taking that out of my checking account. I need help to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Client-Solutions-LLC/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74134/Global-Client-Solutions-LLC-Go-Green-I-was-paying-them-27500-a-Month-and-the-advances-1037114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Client Solutions LLC