Complaint Review: Global Client Solutions

• Updated: Thu, July 24, 2014

• Reported By: EZA — denver Colorado
Global Client Solutions
4500 s. 129th E Ave Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

Global Client Solutions/ Eclipse Let me mislead and ruin you more Tulsa Oklahoma

I had lost my job & my guardian had just gotten into a serious accident leaving him paralized so Global Client Solutions/Eclipse gave me the spill on how they could assist with helping me in reducing my debt.  I would call once a month to check on status but would always receive a different acct manager(seems they were quitting the company) That should have been my first clue.  Each would tell me they were working on closing some accounts soon.  After 6months, I started to negotiate with some of the companies with success.

When time came after 2 yrs of nothing, my account had been placed with another acct manager.  I informed GCS that I had received judgements to appear in court from SEARS and Discovery. They said they would always be there to represent in the case of court.  I called their so called Consumer Justice Center for quidance on how to handle, only to find out that those employess hand flew the coup as well.  I was then told to not go and fax info, then told to go.  By this time confusion and anger set in as the newest acct manager informed me that SEARS & Discovery would not settle and I should have been informed of this from the beginning of the program and the best thing is just file bankrupcy.  GCS assisted in further ruining my credit and in the end was of a negative service along with their customer service for me and I concur & relate to all the stories submitted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Client-Solutions/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74134/Global-Client-Solutions-Eclipse-Let-me-mislead-and-ruin-you-more-Tulsa-Oklahoma-1164702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Client Solutions