Complaint Review

Address:
Tulsa, Oklahoma USA Phone:

Category:
Credit & Debt Services

Global Client Solutions World Law Group Total Scam and no help given.. Consumer Beware! Tulsa Oklahoma

I contacted GCS last year in an attempt to consolidate my large CC debt, over $40,000. It was explained that they would negociate on my behalf for a lower amount to be settled by them. They explained that once they reached a settlement that they would then pay off the debt and I would do a payment plan for a 5 year period in which I would then be debt free. Not what happened!

I starting paying them an amount of 822.02 a month and after a few months started recieving phone calls from creditors about payment. I attempted to contact GCS several times with no luck, not until I became ugly on the phone and then would get a call back only to tell me to contact their attorney handling my case. I was told by their so called attorney that letters had been mailed out to my creditors which I later found out that not one had recieved any such letter.

After a period of about 5 months of paying with no relief I contacted them to stop the account and ask for a reimbursement so I could pay my creditors directly. I paid a total of over 3600.00 to them in this 5 month period and recieved a refund for 215.00. Upon recieving this I called immediately and after many attempts to reach someone, again having to get ugly to get any one to contact me I was told that this was the remaining balance after attorney fees.

I now am in financial ruin because of this company because I can not get caught back up with my creditors and am now being sued by Discover. This company is a rip off and does not provide the services they say they do! Consumers need to be aware that if you are contacted by them, hang up the phone immediately, they will only make things worse for you! I am now going to have to file Bankruptcy and ruin what is left of my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Client-Solutions/Tulsa-Oklahoma/Global-Client-Solutions-World-Law-Group-Total-Scam-and-no-help-given-Consumer-Beware-T-1126658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Client Solutions