Complaint Review: Global Communications, INC

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: Annoyed Customer — Miami Beach Florida United States of America
Global Communications, INC

Global Communications, INC Trustfax.com, Efax.com, smartfax.com RAISED RATES FOR NO REASON, DOUBLED MY GUARANTEED RATE THAT THEY PROMISED WOULD NEVER GO UP! Internet, Internet

I signed up for an E-Fax over 3 years ago and was guaranteed my $4.95 rate would never be raised unless I changed the plan or went over my page amount per month. I received an email stating they appreciated my business for over 3 years, but were forced to raise the rate to $8.95 providing no additional services. This company has terrible business ethics. They told me they owned my fax number and wouldn't transfer it to another company like cell phone numbers offer. (There are numerous E-Fax companies offering the same service for $3 per month) Global Communications INC owns TrustFax.com, Efax.com and Smartfax.com (just to name a few) They used my fax number against me stating, "Why would you want to change all of your business cards, letterhead, storefront, etc, anything with your current fax number listed, just pay our raised rates." This is not the way to do business. They also mentioned that cancelling my current number and going to another provider would delete my 3-year online storage containing all of my faxes that they provided. I hope this reaches consumers looking for an online fax number. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Communications-INC/internet/Global-Communications-INC-Trustfaxcom-Efaxcom-smartfaxcom-RAISED-RATES-FOR-NO-REASON-833489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Communications, INC