Complaint Review: Global Creditors Network

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Straightshooter — Monterey California U.S.A.
Global Creditors Network
6 Hughes Irvine, California United States of America

Global Creditors Network Lied to me, never answered calls and completely blew me off!! Irvine, California

We sent a couple of our delinquent accounts to Global Creditors Network.
They were assigned to Kendra Starr. Kendra Starr was terrible from the very start.

Everything about my experience with Global Creditors Network was poor. Kendra Starr made hardly no attempt to collect my
debt, never called me back when she said she would and lied about recording the negative information on the delinquent debtors credit score.

I would highly recommend AVOIDING global creditors network.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Creditors-Network/Irvine-California-92618/Global-Creditors-Network-Lied-to-me-never-answered-calls-and-completely-blew-me-off-Ir-1027284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Creditors Network