Complaint Review: Global Crossing - Startec Global Comm

• Updated: Thu, June 24, 2004

• Reported By:Ramsey New Jersey
Global Crossing - Startec Global Comm
www.billview.com/usbi Internet U.S.A.

Global Crossing - Startec Global Comm ripoff Calls to both carriers provided me with no help or relief Internet

I received the following USBI charges on my Verizon Bill dated 6/14/04:

May 10 2004 5:51PM to Solomon Is for 28 minutes, charges
from Global Crossing of $88.71 plus tax.

May 16,2004 6:42PM to Diego Garc for 25 minutes, charges
from Startec Global Comm of $31.54 plus tax.

Although I was on the Internet both days I have no knowledge of making a connection to web sites that would require me to pay toll charges to USBI via Verizon.

Calls to both carriers provided me with no help or relief

Should I withhold payment to Verizon pending an investigation by a third party of misuse of computer telephone lines by USBI.

I would appreciate your help on this problem.

Robert
Ramsey, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2004 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Crossing-Startec-Global-Comm/internet/Global-Crossing-Startec-Global-Comm-ripoff-Calls-to-both-carriers-provided-me-with-no-he-96282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Crossing - Startec Global Comm